This is the most important vidhi done in the name of ancestors for their souls to get free from this world and attain the highest state of liberation from this cycle of human birth and death.
Narayan Nagbali consists of two different rituals. Narayan bali is done to get rid of ancestral curse (pitru dosh /Pitru Shaap) while Nag bali is done to get rid of sin performed by killing snake, specially Cobra which is worshipped in India. It can be performed only at Trimbakeshwar.
Narayan Nagbali Pooja performed for problems like bad patch in Business, Waste of Money, Family health problems, Educational hindrances, hurdles in getting married. It is also performed to get rid of problems occured due to curse from father, mother, brother, corpse, wife and small churn-staff. ( Pitru shap, Pratashap, Matrushap, Bhatrushap, patnishap, matulshap).
Narayan Nagbali Pooja is performed for 3 days. Narayan nagbali pooja can be performed by married couple, can perform this pooja to get rid of the above mentioned problems and lead a bteer life.Important Instructions :
• Narayan Nagbali Pooja is perfromed in 3 days.
• Things required to perform the pooja. For gents - 1 underware, 1 vest, 1 napkin and 1 dhoti. For ladies - 1 saree, 1 blouse, 1 petticoat and 1 napkin.
• Above mentioned clothes should be new and should not be of black and green colour. After the pooja is finished the clothes are supposed to be left at trimbakeshwar only.
• According to mythological science and idol of snake of 1gm is required for pooja and is to donated to panditji after the pooja is done.
• Please book your pooja date well in advance by providing your name, dates and mobile number to panditji to avoid inconvenience.
• Devotees should reach Trimbakeshwar till 6 pm one day before the vidhi.
• Stay and food facility is provided.