Navchandi Yagna puja is a Nav Durga puja. This puja is performed to make wishes come true and also for health, wealth, strength, prosperity, success and many other reasons in the life. All the sufferings are removed by performing this Nav Chandi Yagna. This Yagna remove enemy and bad planetary effects. By devoting this yagna man can get every success of life. Devote is blessed by Lord Ganesha, Lord Shiva, Nav Grah and Nav durga (Devi).
After Grih Pravesh Vastu pooja is performed for vastu Bhagvan in the house before the actual entry into the house. To protect family from devils and purify land and house Vastu Pooja is performed. Owner of the house with his wife perform this pooja.
Vastu shanti worshipped with havan to remove all obstacles. A havan is performed to remove malefic effect of the stars and to create a peaceful, powerful and healthy environment. Once all the pooja are concluded the priest will offer final pooja for vastu sthapna in earth. Vastu Bhagvan will protect family from negative vibration from the earth.The Significance or benefits of a Chandi Homam (Havan) are immense :
• It is an Anugraha(full blessing) for all of these attending the Yagna (Yagya)
• Repeated conducting of Chandi Homam (Havan) brings a couple of positive transformation in society
• It wards off ailing results of evil forces
• This Homam (Havan) removes the malefic results of all planets, particularly Rahu & Ketu
• Chanting the Devi Mahatmyam and taking part in a Chandi Yagna (Yagya)m (Yagya) by an individual who's regular in his every day poojas (Nithya Karma) helps him to realize Devata Siddhi, Ishta Siddhi, Karya Siddhi , Mantra Siddhi. It is a secret disclosed by Guruji with the intention that this message ought to reach humanity
• This Yagna (Yagya) satisfies all genuine desires of a devotee and finally grants salvation (Moksha).